NMR Consulting, Inc is giving $2,500 with a scholarship program paid directly to the online college or other institution. This money can be used for online degrees fees, material needed or lab fees. Is not for housing fees, transportation, meals or other expenses. NMR Consulting, Inc not only works for attract and retain excellent individuals. They have won many contracts, both big and small, and received numerous prestigious awards for growth and innovation
They focused primarily as an IT company, and their service contributions rapidly expanded to include program management, logistics, infrastructure services, and risk management. What sets NMR apart from others in this industry is that their staff are veterans—their experience defines their culture.
Now, the company has a Scholarship Program, the Richard Harris Memorial Scholarship, which was created in memory of a respected employee. This program helps to reduce financial obstacles for students interested in pursuing STEM majors in online universities – science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. The program is giving two college scholarships – $1,500 and $1,000 –.
Who can participate?
- Current student at any high school, or
- Current student at online universities, online colleges, graduate school, or comparable.
- Someone who is part of a full time online degree program.
- Students with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Students who desires to be part of a online degree program, or closely associated to, a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) area.
The NMR Consulting, Inc will check all applications and select the online college students. The ones are going to be selected according to their:
- Application form.
- It must have 500 words.
- Online universities students must prove with it a scientific, technological, mathematical or engineering topic about which he/she adores.
- It must have a perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation and originality characteristics.
- The explanation of the participant must be clear.
- The student’s academics records.
- All leadership skills learned with school activities or with work experiences.
- Prove that the student is pursuing the STEM path with the courses he/she had taken or his/her participation in programs related.
These essays are going to be shared with the media and those, which get more likes or positive responses, will win the contest to get the college scholarship.
- It has to have no more than 30 seconds.
- It must convince the audience the student domains the theme.
When sending the application via e-mail, the e-mail must have the following info:
- Applicant’s full name.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Current school/university or intended school/university.
Major course of study.